Efficient & Effective
Video surveillance systems offer an extra pair of eyes to help you protect your business. Closed Circuit Television (CCTV) may help reduce losses due to theft, reduce after-hours security costs, or help reduce fraudulent insurance claims by employees and customers.
An Essentia-installed Resideo security system also offers Total Connect remote video services. This allows you to remotely connect from anywhere in the world via the internet to look at the designated areas of your business that are being monitored with CCTV.
Get push notifications, email, and video alerts to know what is happening in real-time. You can see exactly when a shipment arrives, when an employee enters a restricted area, or when your business opens and closes. Customize notifications by time, day, or motion detection to be informed only when you want.
Free Mobile Apps
Use our free app to conveniently interact with your video solutions 24/7 on your iOS and Android™ devices. Video cloud storage fees will apply. Android app is available in Google Play Store. iPhone® and iPad® apps available in iTunes® App Store.
Picture-Perfect Solutions for Your Business
Just because you’re out of the office, doesn’t mean you have to be out of the loop. With our next-generation HD camera video solutions, you can see, hear, and speak* to employees, and take a snapshot or video when you’re out of the office. You have the insight you need to help manage your business and employees around the clock. *Indoor HD cameras only
Live, Look-in Video
- View live video on up to eight cameras with the next-generation HD Resideo Total Connect video camera line
- Monitor vulnerable spots like stockrooms, docks, entrances, exits, gates, and hazardous or sensitive areas
- Observe consumer shopping habits, activity and manage multiple sites from a single account
- View 30-second video clips and utilize 7-day or 30-day video storage
- Back up video with a built-in, encrypted microSD card
Video Alarm Verification
- Your central monitoring station receives video clips immediately after an alarm is tripped
- Look-in capability helps to monitor personnel, determine event severity – reducing false alarms and providing responders with the information they need to act quickly
- Helps identify perpetrators and aid in the recovery of stolen valuables
- Access motion and intelligent sound detection